Saturday, December 20, 2008

i'm leading worship 3x in 3 weeks. still pretty stuck on the songlist n arrangements 4 1st one. 

bro came back from KL trip. bought fake adidas sweater for me. i look cute n fat in it. haha. he v nice. helped me design my newsletter n got it done. it's a HUGE load off my chest! thanks bro!

n hui got a baby G! maybe she ll b given diamonds next b'day! haha. love the way she smiles... 

went n got some doses of acapella n christmas carols. i LOVE "agapella!" they're good! better than butak pantai. 

my sleep cycle's topsy turvy. all thanks 2 some sleepless nights. it's amazing how i can feel so jet-lagged. hope i can turn it ard. need discipline. 

i'm feeling better. i m surprised at how important closure is. watching the trip vid n photos helped so much, i somehow can b thankful 4 the opportunity of working, serving, travelling tog with david. n hope is returning. tho i still feel kinda knocked out n low, but i m processing with God. it's a little bit at a time here. i wish i can go faster. but i can only trust God knows how to do this cos i really dun and i m holding onto His hands. i need so much from Him at this time. need new vision, passion n direction. i need HS breathe on me, fill me, overflow. the jet-laggedness is more than a physical feeling. sigh. but i m recovering. it still blows my mind 2 know God wants me to go thru this. He is doing something here. 

God's ways are higher. unfathomable. yet good, trustworthy n.... perfect. tho really, to my finite, minute mind "perfect" is totally incomprehensible. one day i shall know. one day. n i look forward to it. when i shall see Him face to face. it'll be then that all the questions will no longer not matter. the day my joy shall be complete. the day i'll be perfect. 


No comments: