Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it's the last day of a year i cant wait to get over with! wahaha! it's been a tough year...4 most part, i feel lost, bogged down by a lack of vision n passion, dryness of the soul. but then, looking back, i always say that of the year that i'd just lived thru, so yeah, the conclusion is that it's getting tougher with each passing year. well, it never gets any easier eh. but i so think it does gets sweeter =)

i consider my life a pretty good one. blessed with love and support of great family n friends. friends who showed me they love me and stayed with me thru the years... 20 years for 1, 17 for another, 15 for 2 more whom i would almost term "the cashmere mafia" or "sex in the city" as leen puts it. we meet for birthdays n celebrations, our ties transcend national borders, from japan to indian soon thailand. n not forgetting my JC  friends (esp Mong, LL n JY) who warm my heart in their own special ways. mentors who go beyond helping (Pat, yeep, Kim), a church that loves and supports me. a team (LT,SW, CL) who love n care n work tog supporting one another, disciples who have grown n showed me they love me too, n my best friend who challenges me to grow in ways no1 else can. n my family... one who support me in fulfilling God's call upon my life.the sacrifices i made are also made by them - the no money, no time etc they took it well in their stride. actually just saying this, 2008 kinda wins hands down! haha. 

1sts of 2008: my photo exhibitions, electric guit, credit cards, death of a disciple.

highlights: 1 month leave, silent retreat, medsci staff team, women's conference, 2 marathons, coming out from campus min. 

jokes of the year: chennai trip, sabbath year. 

God has shown me that He answers prayers, provides faithfully, loves deeply. there were many times when i felt i was really greatly favoured! n recently I was once again put to shame at how i fretted, worried, vacillated. oh me of small faith! 

ending here seems so unfinished, abrupt etc. but i feel like juz ending here. so here's all the the public eye. thank you for you... for you have journeyed with me thru this year. 

No comments: