Sunday, December 14, 2008

staying up all night at the airport right now. sent off the dental mt. 

i've come to realise how important it is to have closure. to say your "goodbyes." funerals are for the living, not the dead. and it is indeed better to be in the house of mourning than in the house of feasting (ecc 7:2). 
right now, talks about death (i'm sensitive even listening to med student talk abt dying patients!) or hearing abt the state prosecuting the bus driver who caused the accident can bring tears. i need some more time in mourning. sigh. cant believe how big a hole david has left in my life. i didnt even think it would be. so here's the realisation that everyone who has been in my life fills it in an inexplicable, unexplainable way n somehow by leaving i feel my life's been a little unraveled. 

re newsletter writing: still constipated 

a bit pissed right now at T2's coffeebean management. i m obviously typing on my OWN laptop n have a large drink still unfinished. n the manager can come up n say "excuse me, no studying." "i m not studying" "no art n craft (my friend was writing christmas cards!) or anything like that after 5am. m pissed. if i come at peak time, typing on my laptop i wont get chased away lor. n it's 5 am for goodness sake! 


No comments: