Thursday, March 23, 2006

after the wake

it's juz the restlessness in me... fed up wif e song, fed up wif how my blog looked... finally changed it. have been wanting 2 write my own blog skin but since i'll take a long time so settled 4 a simple blogger template for now.

came back home finally after living at the void deck since sunday... been one heck of a ride! slept n woke up at 8pm... been up n restless till now... (notice it's 4.50am!) man... i got training fr 9am-5pm... then another training fr 6.45 - 9pm! n it continues till sat... i think i m crazy. how m i gonna last?! how m i gonna concentrate?!

how's the wake? well... besides wat i've blogged earlier, it's really drama-mama... if u noe wat OTT means... it's OTT squared. (haha... theatre meets math) now i understood understood UNDERSTOOD my hereditary! performing is in my genes. *shake head*

big THANK YOU 2 those who prayed for me n my family during this time. was really a v emotionally n physically tiring time. was really bad. thanks for standing by me (esp 2 YT, Za...), sorry if i missed replying some of your sms-es... busy n stoned... dunno who i ve replied n who ive not.

thankful 4 d time wif relatives, n getting to noe them. thankful 4 the time we prayed together. it's the first ever! Praise God faith is found in the family. join me as i continue 2 pray for us for
a return to God,
a rekindling of genuine faith and fire for Jesus,
a release from anger, hate and pain, and
a renewal: deeper work of healing that comes only from the Spirit.

No comments: