Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"hey, Boss!"

went down to Mass Media y'day after my follow-up visit 2 doc... was listening to my MP3 when i tot i heard, "Hey, Boss!" i turned ard 2 c Clarence. din believe my ears... pulling my earphones fr my ears, i asked, "wat did u say?" he replied wif a grin "i said, 'hey, boss!' "

wow! i was so happy! not dat i liked being called "boss" esp now since i m no longer his boss... but e v fact dat he called me dat (he used to call me dat last time n i told him not to) showed he din mind me being his "boss" then... n it wasn't a bad working relationship. and we still r on good terms! dis matters alot to me cos i m huge on relationships... n of course the whole work thing was always a little complex... so relieved cos i ve been too busy to 'followup' r/s since he changed dept...

other things dat made me happy these days:
1. number one definitely belongs to my hot PINK v3!! i SOOO love it!
2. catching up wif frens - Yiwei, Ning, WL... n yes, juz reminiscing old times n the fun n crazy things we did...! haha... last night i rem being at Chek Jawa all over again! sooo fun! was telling WL dis will b 1 of those i ll rem n grin over wen i m 80 years old!
3. seeing people interested in n seeking God! so much 2 write on dis! eg Da vinci mag give-outs, evangelistic thrusts... but dis makes all the battles, the struggles, the hard work, the tiredness, n of course the meagre pay worth it! hang in there, dear colleagues! let nothing move us, for we noe dat our labour in the Lord is not in vain! press on!! jia you jia you!!

No comments: