Monday, March 27, 2006

juz uploaded this onto another of my site...

entitled "a Jog to remember"

my write-up on dat site: this is wat i do when i jog long dist... take pics during sunset! taken right at the end of Pasir Ris beach...secluded, scenic spot. i apologise for quality cos... its taken using my mobile phone. (hey i was jogging... cant expect me to bring proper cam right?! love the low sun n how long my shadow is... love the effect n composition... n of course the nice sand bar on which i ran on...

----

pic taken last June. amazing huh? bet ya din noe pasir ris got this corner! i got alot more g8 shots taken of sunset at pasir ris... wanted to 'stay with the moment' at dat time... but sun was setting fast... din wan 2 b there alone in the dark (no one near... notice no lamp posts too!)

haiz... i need to go jog! rain n rain today!

No comments: