Saturday, March 11, 2006

it's 11/3/07! haha... or 03/11/07.... however u like to write it... same as my b'day! =p

watever... -/

went 2 benita's birthday party...! yay! rg8 party! had fun wif u gals!

was kinda stressed out in the day cos cant finish wat i set out to do. cancelled my other appt so i can go to the party, n come back 2 con't (instead of going 2 e other appt). stayed there till 10.30 anyway... so now pia-ing on my comp still...

took the bike instead of bus... had a gr8 time with my bike! been some time since i spent time wif it. my trusty companion for so many years, for so many miles... come 2 think of it, my bike is as old as some of you at poiema! wah....! it's been with me for about 13years! now, it's old n rusty, the lights, brakes, chains need replacing... it has aged wif me. i love it!!

juz cycling thru pasir ris park n connectors make me realise how dangerous and dimly-lit the whole place is! being an avid jogger, i m v familiar with these parts during the day... but in the night, it's really too secluded. (not a place to b alone after dark) it wouldn't have bothered me in the past. not dat i m afraid or something but dat i was concerned. n, yes aging sandpapers away the foolhardy impudence n non-chalence of youth... gals, take care travelling on these park connectors. i'm sure you've read abt stories in the news these past months...

No comments: