Thursday, March 23, 2006

this song (one of my fav), "bring me to life" is dedicated

To you, Shushu, who has crossed over from death to real life. it's been hard on you. it's tragic. enjoyed d time wif u on 1st nov. i rem TONG HUA... said u'll teach me next time... i rem asking myself, "when?" i knew it'll b long... din think it'll b this LONG. 5th mar- y didn't u open the door? y didn't u reach out? i was SO close... i was there. i recall THE prayer 5 years back and it's the same prayer now. how accurate, how apt! may God answer my prayer. thru u i questioned n learnt much abt life - nature, nurture, consequence of others' n my sin, human deprivation; learnt much abt God - His love, mercy... till we meet again in heaven. finally. i cry...

To you, the living dead... may you know LIFE.

"Wake up, O Sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you"

No comments: