Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the way i was made...
was listening to this over n over last month wen Grace lend me d album. liked it but it finally "hit" me 2 frudays ago wen i was searching for a song to choreograph 4 d conf. nope, didn't use the song cos it s too fast. women... 20-60 years...
n, today of all days i think this song's really is wat i needed. usually i love the lines;
"I want to dance like no one's around.I want to sing like nobody's listening... I want to give like I have plenty.I want to love like I'm not afraid."
today, it was
"Caught in the half-light, I'm caught alone...

Feels like I'm tied up, what's holding me? Just praying today will be the day I go Free.
...I want to be the way I was made."

came back today feeling all so vulnerable and shaken. (wBMwJY)
m reminded of how i really do need 2 cover all aspects in prayer. so needed someone 2 pray 4 me... God knew n sent 3. met Wei on msn (was telling God how i miss her), called Kim (she made herself available), n Charmaine encouraged me wif Is 41:13 (i think! oops!). thank u God!

"That's how much you mean to me!
That's how much I love you!
I'd sell off the whole world to get you back,
trade the creation just for you.
"So don't be afraid: I'm with you.
I'll round up all your scattered children,
pull them in from east and west.
I'll send orders north and south:
'Send them back.Return my sons from distant lands,
my daughters from faraway places.
I want them back, every last one who bears my name,
every man, woman, and child
Whom I created for my glory,
yes, personally formed and made each one.'
"Is 43:4-7
(The Message)

Chris Tomlin actually wrote a book of the same title! some extracts:
"You were made for more than this world sells...We were created to shine the spotlight on God, to spread the fame of God everywhere we go."
"The Bible clearly shows us that you and I have been uniquely created for a purposeful life. But here's the unamerican part: It's not meant to be about us or our career or our fame, it's all about God and His glory."
sounds gr8 huh... will check it out when i get the time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POWERful reminder on why I am here :) That is to spread God's love & His presence on earth.

Sometimes feel my imperfection might stop people from knowing God, but I realise God can still work in me & use me though i am not perfect. Praise God! May many more people experience our awesome God!