Monday, January 09, 2006

1st time in 14 years my name is not on the sunday sch roster! hui passed me the paper to haf a look in the wee hours of sunday n a sort of funny emotion came over me as that thot hit. it's a mixture of slight "yi yi bu she", n a split sec of wondering if i did right to come out of it 2 go to youth. i mean... 14 years! wow... i really do like all my kids (esp d pre-sch!) even tho my last class of p3 n 4s was plain disrespectful, boisterous n frustrating.

n 1st time my name will appear in the music min roster.

so many 1sts already! 2006 promises no short of stretching experiences n adventure. Yeep was reminding me after service dat pp like us who can do alot always tend kena 2 b over-stretched.

well, i dun have a big prob saying "no". juz rejected translating 4 svc... i hope dat counts. i guess the tacky part is discerning wat to say "yes" to. (said "yes" to anything to steven. "yes" n "no" to abi.) there needs to be a healthy balance of saying "yes" to God-ordained growing pains as opposed to man-imposed over-extension. need time to sit myself down to check my 06 commitments. as it is, it's too much already. well... i endeavor not to over-estimate myself this year (i like 2 b under-stated). n of course to observe my sabbaths.

i insist dat: dis. is. not. my. resolution. haha... i think "new year resolutions" are sure-fail.

No comments: