Wednesday, January 11, 2006

my baby!

Announcing the arrival of my baby on 5 Jan 12.12am!!! costing 2280... baht!!! 95 Sing. yeah yeah...!! thanks Tin 4 helping!!!! she sounds gr8! slim n sleek! i m so excited. have been playing with my baby everyday since. her arrival rekindled my love for playing guit. it's been so long...!
-----------
it has been so long... since i lost my first guit, a classical... lost in EA. sad sad. really miss it. was given me by my aunt. she bought it when she co-founded Guitar Ensemble in TJ 30 years ago...! was of a good brand. sound was GREAT. had a "FAITH" sticker on it. uncle gave me a replacement... but it's not the same y'know... my prayer is dat the faith guit will find itself in hands of christians. i hope it'll travel to places i wont go n accompany people in worship unto Jesus. *sniff*
----------

i was in tingles everytime i thot abt it every since Tin told me she got it n i transferred the money... n i was to get it wen she touched down... i wondered: how does it look like? will i like it? i was trying to imagine but cant... so exciting... haha...

e day of it's arrival, i rushed down to the airport fr GC... was late... tin had arrived. ran to BK to look 4 her... with head turning frantically, eyes wide and searching, n a bladder full of piss (haha! OFP), i saw my baby! it kinda felt like how some people described the way they felt when they were adopting their kid... there she was, on the trolley... my heart skipped a beat!

Yeah yeah! cant wait to plug it in... right now, must polish up my playing b4 showing her off!

christening prayer:
May u inspire and ignite the desire to worship in spirit n in truth. May God draw His beloved to yearn for and sing unto Him.
"Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." Psalm 33:3

No comments: