Wednesday, January 25, 2006

take a 10 sec silence to mourn the demise of my fav T-Shirt - "Now What?" it's been with me since dec 1995!!! finally tore at the shoulders while i was playing badminton yesterday! sob... sigh... i always knew *music playing* "I'm to sexy for my shirt... too sexy for my shirt..." hahha...! man... i'm bipolar. muahahaha

i'm so so tired this week!! something's wrong wif my syst... not falling sick... but my cycle's topsy turvy...! n i get so dead tired n can hardly do anywork at night after i reach home. can u imagine i actually slept at 9 on my sofa after my dinner on mon nite without watching Gray's Anat n Srcubs? i juz KO. n.. i dun usually 'fall' asleep. anyway the situation din not improve over the days. was barely awake on my way home... so so... dead tired!

oh... nearly signed off... but...

m reading The Divine Romance by Gene Edwards (one of my fav Christian authors). the book calls me back to a deeper love relationship with the Lover of my soul.. m kinda captivated by God's love and desire for His bride, the church. the unrelentless and unwavering affection... compels and draws me to reciprocate...

Love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and strength...

No comments: