Friday, August 11, 2006

everyday really is an adventure... started out not so ready to plunge into today... but bo pian... got meeting... n i were not really looking fwd 2 meeting my appts today. but they all turned out real well! i felt overwhelmed by God's grace n His assurance in my life, n min.

hearing JY's MBBS miracles, i felt God again speak to my heart saying what He has been telling me during this period- ask anything in my name n i'll do it. steph called me 2 tell me how the meeting wif housegroup leaders went. they were v supportive abt OA! n they themselves said they'll discuss n partner for accountability n prayer in hsegroup! yay! n whom i tot is my biggest critic emailed her to ask her to tell me dat i'm doing a good job! wow! come home, got call fr JWei. m encouraged by him... got end of posting test... cant come up wif sharing etc... but still pressing on. n he said YES to being SM!!! *little dance* n msn... MA asked me... "dear, are you ok? your blog posts have gotten rather alarming" felt loved... jo's sms in d afternoon dat she s praying for me... felt loved... n her meeting up wif the M1s... n how they kinda knew each other n senior crusaders n how they have tokked abt considering crusade... n now msn-ing a D5 n he is saying "I do want to go down myself too cos I feel the burden for them"...

God is working n encouraging me so much... how can i not be excited, uplifted?! it really is by His grace we are called to serve, to do what He has given us to do. n wat He has given us to do, He will accomplish it thru us by His power. such grace. such privilege. i'm so happy.

tmr... meeting more freshies! n then ST... n then...! i'll go planetshaking! haha! planetshakers r in town! woohoo!

so Lord, i've ask, n i thank You. love You. Need You.

No comments: