Monday, August 28, 2006

i need something un-depressing 2 read! finished Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep a Secret? on sat. side-splitting! was shaking so uncontrollably on mrt n buses trying to contain my laughter... helped dispell my sucky mood... a little (n finally finished freakonomics today)

now reading Isobel's Wedding by Sheila O'Flanagan (like her last name!), so far it's abt this gal whose fiance cancelled on her 2 weeks b4 her wedding... depressing stuff... think it's the 1st time ever i'm tempted to flip 2 the back 2 read its ending n chuck it if it's a bad one... but well... i dun give into temptation easily (yeah rite.......) so shall plough thru the 400+ pages more. like the psyho-med text dat's taking me ages... depressing stuff - these psychiatric disorders... n not anywhere near being well-written. i juz cant get myself 2 complete it earlier, neither can i bring myself 2 walk away fr it mid-way. so yeah, shall finish it anyway in 10 dayz n return it.*promise*

n QT - doing Ecclesiastes now... those "meaningless, meaningless..." passages... i seriously cant get past ch4 in my state. decided to do philippians instead. yeah... the rejoice book. going thru the verses with feverish desperation hoping 2 get some truths esp on the rejoicing part hammered into my thick head!
this feels like a prolonged PMS! except dat i really m not having PMS now! argh!
i wanna change my template too... but... then, looking at my super long to do list, this will make... number 169!

dis is gonna be a long week... m so not ready for it! God, SOS!

No comments: