Sunday, August 06, 2006

FOP!!

woo hoo!! had fun tonite! CCC band (christian city church), don moen, ed silvoso... was tired lah... back-to-back stuff d day whole day... so needed this time of worship. was rejuvenated.. for tmr! yay! seeing the indoor stadium totally packed reminded me of last summer at colorado state uni. totally packed wif staff worshipping- wonderful feeling!

in the midst of worship, felt God ask me to surrender all to Him - including the promises He gave me. i felt Him impressed upon my heart not to hold on so tightly but to give it back to Him with open hand - not even allowing His promises or answered prayers to hinder my irrevocable surrender unto Him. claim in faith, yet with an open hand.

i love my SMs! wat a wonderful God given bunch. had a gr8 time at SM training n ST meeting.

No comments: