Monday, August 21, 2006

woke up today(sunday) telling God, "God, help me be patient... i dun want to lose my patience wif the kids..." well, i din! my 'boiling point' was lifted way above... hah... we 'celebrated' teachers' day today... finally the THANK YOU item is over! d kids did well. haha they anyhow perform during pract... but on stage they suddenly became all prim n proper n respectful! n take instructions so well! such angels! haha! m proud of my sis too! did well today! hee!

was walking back to cc alone n was humming dat song dat s so deeply drilled into my head this week n pondering over the power of "thank yous" - they have such 'fuelling' effect... n how we need to know n be reminded dat we make a diff... was even pondering over how it links to wat i was reading in freakonomics abt incentives... nvm...shant type out all i have thot...


was v touched by FA who wants 2 b blogged as XX ! she actually took e trouble 2 teach me how 2 play this! wow! i shall pract! listening to it, realised d song s not in C! in F maybe??nvm...toi se co gang hoc de choi!!


akan datang - Jay Chou's MVs

No comments: