Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ok... frivolous stuff 1st: i really love jon leong's voice! ahhhhhhhh!! n hady's! i dun follow much but yeah fr watever i ve heard... my pick 4 final 4 in SI2:Jon Leong, Hady, Rahimah, Paul 2hill.
i still get the creeps reading wat pp blog abt me (wat i said or did) or simply mentioning my name! juz read 2 entries fr youths... was good things...1 was abt wat i said during cell (my initial response was like "huh? i did?!" shudder!). haha... all d spiritual stuff i said she din blog... something abt "feelings" hit home. was extremely encouraged by d other1 who said in response 2 my OA presentation dat she wants 2 bring pp 2 Christ! whoa made me so happy lah.. anyhowz still got d tingling feeling in my spine - kena mentioned in blogs... eeks!

oh oh... abt youths wanting 2 bring pp 2 Christ... sunday Woot shared wif me abt her sharing experience. was so so amazing how she turned (as she said) a moment of crappiness to a witnessing opportunity abt "what's the meaning of life?" leading up to the gospel! got her to promise me to share it in church some weeks later during OA's step 5!

haiz...OA... sis n i tokked abt something dat so irritated me on sun:
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple, Stoooopid!!!

OA... must really sit down to plan carefully, properly... a 6 mths lead-up 2 christmas... teach, gather, consolidate, lead, build momentum...

got more contacts fr NUS today... whoa... this year feels so different! must prepare our nets!

No comments: