Friday, August 04, 2006

it's d end of d MSN conversation when...

1) i am lied to more than once. i hate liars. there's a HUGE diff btw crap/nonsense n lie. crap n nonsense, tears, screaming etc i'll take. but not lies. i dun get angry easily... but when i ask "who is lying?" i better not get silly pointing-of-fingers n "she's the queen of lies". if u lied, juz own up n i m cool. dun give me a lie, n another n another. dat s the surest way to end our conversation. i juz asked a simple question, n i told u i m not angry with you. now dat u lied, i m angry.
2) the person who wants to talk but doesnt listen. (can u pls listen? u arent! pls dun use ur "logic" 2 infer n jump 2 conclusions. u noe me. i mean wat i say, say wat i mean. ur sms replies tell me u still dun get wat i've been trying to tell u 4 d umpteenth time.

today (4th august) after i blogged the previous entry, i had my fill of irritating msn conversations! enuf is enuf! 2 final straws dat broke the camel's back.
whenever i m on msn, i m working. dat means either i m in my office or at home working on the comp. y do i go on msn? i work wif pp. it involves talking with them ALOT. i dun mind chatting. n some pp asked me abt interruptions n whether they r disturbing since i m working. i m fine. i'd love 2 talk 2 you.

2 possessions i value most are my words n time. i plan my use of them carefully. when i spend time n talk 2 u, NOE DAT it means i care n love u. i m willing 2 put my work on hold n give u as much time n talk(words) fr me as u wan. i dun need u to reciprocate. but... when i find dat i get falsehood in return, or find dat all u wan is mindless ego stroking instead of truth, i choose not 2 further squander my time n words.

No comments: