Thursday, August 31, 2006

i m a step closer 2 straightening this out... i hope!
i'm pretty sure of myself in any other stuff... noe wat i want, where i wanna go, wat i wanna/ gotta do... but this... *shake head* has YET AGAIN caused me 2 not dare trust my heart n mind. i dare not trust myself! can u imagine so many pp tell me they 'admire' me 4 my rationality?! n how sure-footed i m?! muahaha. anyway, juz realised i need 2 forgive myself... dat s one i havent covered. yep.
---
m pretty touched by how my colleagues have looked out for me this week. how AA said he wouldnt like it if he was in my position & tried 2 work out something 4 me... n MM listening 2 me blow, looking out for me in meetings n explaining wen she tot i'd b lost. n another staff! new staff! i'm finally a field coach! i love 2 coach. err... but havent tried this area yet. we'll c.
---
a saluate to all my frenz who's poured so much of themselves into the lives of their students.
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
Ms Yew! miss u! haha...! m so impressed n touched d other time (wat u did 4 ur student!) u really got my respect, gal!
n Mrs Chan! gal, sorry i keep postponing my visit! really swamped! so amazing seeing how u've changed fr spunky, cant-care-less student 2 some1 who s responsible n loved by students!
n WL... Ms Hohoho! u so cute... i'd love 2 ve u teach me!
n my x YA frenz! Happy teachers' day!
---
GTG sleep... been feeling unwelll today... actually for d past few thurs n fris i think...had prob wif d weather changes...hot/cold. today's cold n wet weather'd b gd if i m on leave n plan 2 stay in wif e books! too cold n wet! felt feverish. had a hard time in meetings n going thru d day! come 2 think of it... time 2 take leave again...
anyway... nitez...

No comments: