Wednesday, August 30, 2006

finished e 599-paged novel, isobel's wedding this morning. frankly, i have no idea y my fren recommended me this book. isobel is some1 who s pretty sordid n really doesnt noe herself! fed up n wondered where this all is heading... i succumbed 2 d temptation ard p560+ n turned 2 e last page... yep... she actually decided in d very last min dat it was a mistake n left her 'original' fiance at the altar! thereby trumping his scumbag act of leaving her high n dry 2 weeks prior 2 their "wedding" 1st time round. i cant believe it! well, since i had only 30+ pages left, i finished it anyway, shaking my head totally disapprovingly...

it's wedding galore! hah... L sms-ed me yesterday - "woman why you never answer call or reply sms one? does that mean you dun wanna attend my wedding?" whoa.. so shiong! i was in meeting the whole morning mah... phone on silent lah... then when i finally got 2 explain my hesitation: i'm organising V's wedding d very next day... she said, "oh, so for a rehearsal u r not coming for my wedding?!!" whoa.. i got worried. her tone was !! hmm... "it's juz a clarifying question!" she said twice(n rather harshly too!) hmm... called her back later at night to hear dat she was "juz joking lah..." yeah yeah... "i'll still love u even if u dun come..." well, i'm not putting dat claim to test! moreover, i really wouldnt wan 2 miss seeing how gorgeous she ll look in her gown, would i? ;)

1 comment:

Vaughn Wood said...

Interesting blog. Very innovative and real. I'll visit again.

From a brother in the Lord,
PV