Saturday, October 14, 2006

esp 4 YT

you are leaving on a jet plane....~
sigh... juz sent you off... u r airborne like right now. gal, u r SOOOO popular! wat a riot in the airport! n man... it's amazing... 1st time i send pp off n see so many watery, red eyes! how did u feel getting the first kiss fr me? u asked if it was my first... yesh... it's my 1st kiss! *think i have selective amnesia* hee...

so, finally u r gone! u ve been wanting this so long since i got to know u 6 years ago... n us getting so much closer juz 2 years back wen i was at my LOWEST. thank you for coming into my life, and for being there... for cheering me up and cheering me on... you are God's show of love and providence for me.

m so glad u r going to bless nations! literally nations!! rem "v" hor... so excited for you! jia you! you continue to be strong in the Lord n in His mighty power... and put on His armour! n love, love, love all those He'll put b4 u!

ok... oh oh! me'll go n read ur card now... hee. TC... cya on skype! n like D said - come back n we'll restart our TSC! LOL

No comments: