Monday, October 23, 2006

juz watched matrix revolutions (i think..) on Ch5... here's some lines i tot were very meaningful:

(during the final Neo/Smith showdown)
agent Smith: only the human mind can conjure something as insipid as love...
(haha... dun think so man... was juz thinking abt it earlier today... sometimes i shock myself with how deeply i love another... me... selfish, self-centred me... can actually love pp so deeply i cant even begin to fathom it's depth! we are made for love, made to love... we love cos He [God] first loved us... 1 John 4:19 )

agent Smith: Why, Why, Mr Anderson?! Why do you persist?
Neo: because i choose to.
(AA's fri morn staff summit devotion question: what makes u keep doing min everyday? stayed with me. my old answer to dat question was - cos i choose to. hearing Neo reminded me of it. incidentally IN n i were talking abt it thurs night/fri morn till we were so tired we were dropping like flies. the staff summit IS very tiring! IN asked me wat kept me on staff... i answered - calling. i am very clear abt it. n i choose to obey my calling, work it out every single day...)

agent Smith: everything that has a beginning has an end.

the 'master' computer/ creator: it is done

(He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. - Rev 21:6)

Morpheus: i imagined this moment for so long (when peace was restored to Zion)
( things i have been imagining about will come 2 pass - revival, Jesus' return...)

Oracle's assistant: Did you always know?
Oracle: oh no i didn't... but i believed. i believed



top question of the month: W.I.M.A??

No comments: