Thursday, October 26, 2006

my priority now is to prioritise...
Meta, Gen12, GIG, OA, christmas, Weddings, Coaching, birthdays.
vocals, art, korean, run with the horses, boundaries...

m v v tired. but now since my terrible bout of sullenness is gone... now i can focus on my work... the body will come since my heart is beta now... but but... my throat is v sore! greenish phlegm and all...been dayz... shall try rest. esp b4 party-season starts!

havent been running... it's kinda worrying... since all my colleagues are training well... i dun think i can pull this one off liao... sigh...

juz tot i'd put this up.

SURRENDERING YOUR DREAMS by Stormie Omartian
Most of us have experienced a time when our lives appear to be standing still. No matter how hard we work, it seems like every door is closed and no new ones are opening. Often that's because we have an image in our mind of what we want to be happening, and when we see that it isn't we think NOTHING is happening...God wants us to surrender our dreams because we can't be led by Him if we are chasing after a dream of our own making.

**have i surrendered all my dreams?**

Lord, i release all my hopes and dreams to You this day. If there is anything that i am longing for that is not to be a part of my life, i ask You to take away the desire for it so that what should be in my life will be released to me.
I realize how dangerous it is to make idols of my dreams - to try and force my life to be what i envisioned for myself .
I lift up to You all that i desire, and i declare this day that i desire You more. I want the desires of my heart to line up with the desires of Your heart.
As hard as it is for me to let go of the hopes and dreams i have for my life, i lay them all at Your feet. I know that as i die to them, You will either bury them forever or resurrect them to life.
I accept Your decision and fully submit to it. Lead me in Your path, Lord. I don't want to speak a vision of my own heart.
You never said life would be easy. You said You would be with me. I now take each step with the light of Your presence as my guide. Amen.

"Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."Psalm 37:4
are my desires from Him alone?

No comments: