Sunday, October 22, 2006

How am i to squeeze my life into a 27-inch luggage bag?! - ning (when she was still in spore n fretting)

"this is unfair!" - 25 yr old. (21st oct appro 2230)
yeah yeah... go scream it, champion it... welcome to life! as if u havent been around for the past quarter of a century. tell me if u can - wat abt life is fair? sianz... i ll take to that above comment easier if u were 5 instead of 25.

then again... regarding the unfairness of life... i began to wonder if being 26+++++ has made me take life as it is without batting an eyelid or twitching an emotional muscle...

was talking to some1 last fri and she was saying "no work tmr right? Deepavali .... blah blah..." i said "got..." n she said oh so u ll be paid double? i said "no"... n suddenly i din wanna cont the conversation any more... it s a little difficult trying to explain wat on earth my job is. well, i juz set a meeting on the next pub hol - hari raya puasa... i m not actually complaining... juz resigned 2 the fact dat i have not enuf evenings to do wat i need to for my job.

JL juz sms-ed me again: "hey i m back! when can we meet up?" n i replied all my evenings r out... pls do me a favour any1 n every1... dun chide me for my lack of social life or lecture me abt my need 4 rest or breathing space. dun rub salt on wound... my schedule packs up a week in advance... so to avoid disappointment, pls arrange wif me at least 10 dayz in advance... n if u manage to get a slot wif me... make last min changes at d risk of incurring my wrath. haha... i m seriously considering getting a PA to arrange all my appts for me... i d even raise support for her! haha

SAT at C n SC's wedding...
was so touched wen C sang 1 Cor 13 as SC walked down the aisle towards him! realised that i have been on this same 'stage' for weddings for as long as 20 years! wow... i rem my fav wedding - where we (kids then) sang "in His Time" to my fav sunday sch teacher... now her teenage daughter is the beautiful flower gal marching down b4 the bride...
i m in love with my voice! i think the mic n mixer did some kind of magic.yesh i m narcissitic!
had to rush off after my songs... took off my heels, got changed n flagged a cab... somehow kinda feeling like a runaway... would ve loved to stay n catchup with some pp (esp bishop) i havent seen in a long time!

had headache the whole of yesterday. was hoping it'll go away after the Morning... but it stayed... was wondering why cos i had no stress (the wedding was piece of cake, ET later was settled by SS n SS haha... both of them are SS!!!) then concluded i m very tired n my brain was internally breaking down... some form of sadistic renovations were going on... hammers, drills n saws... 100plus didnt work... coke helped a bit... finally in the evening it felt better... got off the bus, rounded the corner only to be greeted with lion dance acts right UNDER my block! thot it was a cruel hand of fate my headache came back in full swing!

and now, sunday, as i type this, the lion dance troupe was at it again! wat is going on? not to pour water on their celebrative (n i think religious) event, but my head's killing me as we speak!
----
more on staff summit:
was kinda jaded n unmotivated abt going... told God abt my feelings n prayed dat it would be a fruitful time... n as u already know, those prayers were answered. the 1st sign of it being answered was when i arrived at the registration tables and 00 came, threw her arms around me (a little breathless, n disoriented n still loaded wif my barang barang) and said "we are in the same room! yeah!" n immediately felt God telling me this summit s gonna b good. stayed in the same bungalow with 00, Su, ZZ, dinedine, IN...

n got exposed 2 David Tao's newest album. ZZ, von n i agree that his vocals are lacking. he really was screeching on the higher register! nice songs tho... but after awhile, they all sound sama... dun understand how MM, 00 n others can b so gaga over him.

felt kinda agoraphobic cos of the haze... checked the PSI... decided cannot run even tho the beach is juz outside, or the pool's a stone's throw away... sigh... i preferred to stay-indoors n breath in air-con...

well, then sprained my ankle on the last night.. silly twist... now i gotta lay off running for a week...
----

was juz pondering on my way back last night abt my current obsession (has been going on for at least 1 week now) - a wet n intimate thing... (previously was revival - was dreaming so much abt it, n almost everything i did, heard was abt it) hope i ll get over my current obsession... esp since actualisation is nowhere in sight. sigh...

okay... linn juz called me... nice of her... gotta go meet them for lunch... n then meeting re youth min... ciao

No comments: