Friday, November 10, 2006

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians
Who acknowledge Him with their lips, walk out the door, and deny by their lifestyle
that is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable


another has fallen...
WHAT IF I STUMBLE? - DC TALK
Father please forgive me for I cannot compose
the fear that lives within me or the rate at which it grows
If a struggle has a purpose on a narrow road you've carved
why do I dread my trespasses will leave a deadly scar?

(Do they see the fear in my eyes?) Are they so revealing?
(This time I cannot disguise) All the doubt I'm feeling

What if I stumble? What if I fall?
What if I lose my step and i make fools of us all?
Will the love continue when the walk becomes crawl?
What if I stumble? And what if I fall?

Book of Jude
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy,
to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good reminder... need to be BELIEVING Christian. And only God can help me live out that kind of life... for HIM !