Wednesday, November 22, 2006

милочка

я люблю вас (russian)

was pretty down today... but thank God He turned it around rather beautifully...1st...Liebe sms-ed stuff... then i could put a finger to my dissonance... then MM called n i felt dat God arranged tmr s meeting to help me get out of it... i was just crying to God dat i really dunno how... cos of min... feelin demoralised... discouraged n all... realised the extent of my tiredness

i love Liebe so much! feelin' so strong... (this line of some song juz came to mind... but dunno wat song... really wanted the dh thingy... but nevermind... janC gave me a huge one... n an excellent massage... n she noted dat we've not spoken for a long time... n admitted she missed talking to me... heehee

in the afternoon, apple delivery called to say they ll deliver today...! n then the recruitment vid recordin was fast, then my shuffle reached my table by 1905, then went for S&V dinner... was at 1st bad... but wat turned it ard were the pic-taking session (boycotting QW! lol) n taking to L... had a gr8 time catching up... all is good. n then a whole host of compliments –

WL, QW, SW, evie: You look great!

WL: "i didnt know u sing so well!" (my friends of 10 years didn’t know!)

SW: “you quite stylo one wat…”

trying to name my ishuffle... n i m taking forever!

yeahyeah!!! finally! after like hours... i found THE name!!!!!!!!!!!!! Schatz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: