Thursday, November 02, 2006

my fav part about haircuts is the wash. i love to have some1else wash, massage my scalp and neck... well, today, wat i got was a very very sore scalp! i think her nails so totally annihilated not juz the dandruff but everything else... when she returned me to my chair after rinsing the shampoo, i touched my poor scalp wondering what was left of it... yelp... it hurt!

had been wanting to streak it pink... but my senses kicked in last minute... shall save up the money... probably will live to regret it... oh well.. i could wait next year when i hit 28... so went for a simple trim...

my crazy, gungho bro went n got all 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted today... now he looks so terribly fat-faced... man... i wonder how he bears wif all the pain!

so sianz... juz found out the bank charge me $2 service charge for having less than the min amt in my bank! bully poor people! hmph!

still haven been running... leave home 7plus, reach home way nearly midnight... hmmm... i think this time really CMI liao...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope u had a great birth DAY. Wa... u want to make your hair pink?? HaHa. Your fav colour. Pink Evan.. hm...

Ayo... poor gal, your poor scalp must have been "tortured" but dun worry, u will be fine after a while.

Have a good rest this weekend !