Sunday, November 05, 2006

i had a gr8 birthday this year~! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
m really thankful to God! was so overwhelmed by His love and the love of my frenz!

had a frantic start tho... conveniently overslept and took cab to NUS, then rushed n took cab down to GC... being late for BOTH meetings...

d students were such sweeties...! (Simz, Euge, YX, telle, WT, Char, Liebe... JonL, Shee, Hyun) waited to sing and wish me "Happy birthday" b4 rushing in for their lect. had Bakerzin's tiramisu cake and precious moments card, waterbottle (which i soaked in hot water in GC and used it that very afternoon).

Dr Gilbert Beers spoke about the Power of Presence - being there. that it is 1) God, 2) family, 3) ministry. that FAMILY is very impt. and also the need to ponder about the person of God. was v ministered to by the message and the worship. felt that it was a special present fr God to me since TPs wasnt supposed 2 b on fri. this one's special!

had oishi pizza with darling, za, tin, QW...

sorry had to turn down a few "last min" breakfast n lunch dates... see see... cannot last min one... must call and book at least one week b4 k? sorry for d disappointment. n yesh... i did NOT take leave! haha... so many pp thot i would...! hee.

had checkout.... then after work, went New Asia... with JL, XL & E. was a little high.... i'm on the TOP OF THE WORLD!!! oh well, at least top of s'pore...

dinner at prego. their service is v good man... had complimentary b'day cake whihc was v v yummy! n also off-key singing by the waiters. overall a great dining experience! haha!

and can u believe it? i met and was blessed by Dr Samuel Doctorian! He gave me a cross from Bethlehem too.

celebrated wif family on sat...

there's more to come this week... n i m so looking forward to them!

how u can pray for me esp or my b'day:
Pray that i have love for God, and fear of God in me always... that i will walk humnbly before God and man... that i will walk in the path ordained before me and not veer to the right nor to the left.

pray also for strength. i m very, very, really, really, extremely fatigued! juz seems like no amount of rest is helping... not dat i ve been resting too much. pray for rejuvenation of my body, mind and soul... pray for wisdom to do all i have to get done.

THANK YOU to you for remembering my b'day, sms-ing, msn-ing, calling, emailing your well wishes. SPECIAL THANKS to you who wrote cards, gave presents, asked me out, took the trouble to make reservations, arrange group and individual meet-ups to spend time to bless and shower me with your love. i thank God for you! i love you! you are precious to me! (gollum's voice *my precious...!*)

No comments: