Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i m getting so fat!!!! months ago i blogged (i tihnk) dat i have only one pair of dress pants that i can fit into... tonight, i realised, while trying them on, dat they too are getting tight! n it's not just my imagination... the scales oso say i m heavier than i've ever been before! sigh...

i really CMI man.... ran 1 mile, but walked 2! how m i gonna finish half M??? sigh...

weddings weddings... not that i dun share in my frenz' joy.. juz dat my attendance means torching my pockets! one of those things where i regret having legions of frenz... L was right... i wont turn up if i m not involved... anyway i ve done my fair share of so really getting involved havent i? sigh...evie n WP juz cant believe i can b dis bad...! yesh i noe it's "tsk tsk" to me... but the gal's gotta live right? =p but yesh yesh.. i cant wait for tonight...!

i have a whole load of sucky attitude! i m sick n tired of my excuses... of my whining, of my complaining...

No comments: