Friday, November 24, 2006

some people haf impeccable timing!
G--- sms-ed me after so long asking me how i m... n asked if it is possible to meet up... n asked me to take care... haiz... how is it he knows wen i m most down?
other then the above shudder moment, there were msn surprises:
MA came online n outta blue opens the conversation wif: *sends love and hugs*
n so did wolverine: evan! how now brown cow? dun frown drink chin chow!
juz brought smiles to my face... esp wen dey had no idea i so needed love n hugs... or dat i was really wearing a frown on my face! these 2 peeps never fail to cheer me up and warm me with their love! thank you darlings!

thanks, Liebe, for the dh... was just telling God i want it b4 i met the Ns... n... i m so sorry...
thanks, yeep, for always extending ur hand.

i have a splinter, a huge one lodged deep in my flesh... recently tried hard to get it out n made a whole load of mess... pricked, pinched, clawed, dugged, n made a bigger wound... lost alot of blood, body tired n numb, brain began to swoon... seems like my whole world's coming down in a crash... n yet... there still firmly stuck is dat hateful splinter in my flesh

oh weary weltered pilgrim beaten back by satan's power
there's still a place of refuge to be found
come back into His presence to the altar stained with blood
and renew again your covenant with Him

let me find You in the desert
till the sand is your holy ground
and i m found completely surrendered
to You, my Lord and friend.
so let me say how much i love You,
with all my heart i long for You
for i m caught in this passion of knowing
this endless love i found in You
oh the depths of grace, the forgiveness found
to be called a child of God
just makes me how much i love You
o my Saviour, my Lord and friend

No comments: