Saturday, September 02, 2006

i m such a bitch. i feel a growl rising inside. i bite. i'm not a nice, friendly person. there's so many pp/things i dun like. i break rules. i challenge norms. i dun fit in2 d holy moly mold (even tho tons of pp errantly think so.) i rebel. n, i dun care if u dun like me. so... bite me.

charm kept telling me dat b4 i came in2 youth, she saw me outside more than couple of times. she didn't dare call me cos i looked so dao wearing my sunglasses, wif a tight-jaw, cold, dun-mess-wif-me expression... now dat she gotta noe me, she said i m so diff, so friendly, so easily amused. dis is me, dat s me too...!

gotta watch my lang... MINORS like charm, sarah k, lydia n a whole lot who dun tag me (tsk!) read my blog! yikes! maybe i should do those "peeP" censors, like instead of blogging "i m such a b*****", i should say i m such a "peep".

anyway, had so much fun wif the GALS (E,D,X,N) last nite celebrating N's b'day. n we'll need 2 celebrate X n mine b'days, christmas n new year b4 she goes over 2 japan! cant believe time flies this fast! had dinner at PL's, had fondue at HD. terribly stuffed! joked last nite wif the Gals dat i m suppressed, repressed, depressed, impressed. haha. wanted 2 order a cold dark one... din. missed bumming into CL at PL... cos i stayed late in NUS wif DN. realised i miss CL... we've been wanting 2 hang but havent been able to... i need 2 meet her soon... i need my cold dark 1... dat reminds me... my list of "to meet up SOON" runs fr tampines to buona vista! argh.

it's like an annual event bumming into G. last time was oso last sept, us out celebrating N's bday.. at some cheesecake factory izzit? something lydat. i realised, to my horror, i dun even miss G. i wasnt thrilled we bummed n dat the rest called her to join us. we used 2 b REAL close! wat happened? man...i've become this cold, heartless PEEP. ohh... so alter ego... i'm splittting!!!!!

n, re men...D is proudly marrying a cradle-snatcher... last nite i confessed 2 them n sis im turning in2 one! i outdo myself on the age gap limit on both ends. x years younger (my baby bro - as he calls himself, puts his foot down on dat one) n 23 years senior! recovering fr the JS upset. the GALS had much 2 say abt dat. started a whole series of "men...blah..they use $...blah.. lead up to..." nope we r not sexists nor feminists, i assure u. dey were more sympathetic than i expected.

it s incredible who we end up wif... 2 of us end up wif sec schmates... as did loads of our AH counterparts. E is in dis retro-have-coffee-wif-ancient-x thingy, n as she puts it we 3 r swinging singles.... even tho 1 of us is refusing 2 "come of the 'attached' closet"! haha.

n X still insists i make a lousy wedding planner based on my track record of late turn-ups (4 d record, i only went wif her to ONLY 1 wedding!) i asserted dat (similar to wat L told me too) dat to make sure i m there on time, or even b there for the matter, my frens get me to org their wedding! G asked if i would turn up for hers... i chirped dat i'd have to consider. much to her chagrin.

stayed wif E until her super-late frens turned up. they went DXO.originally 2 go velvet... i cld ve joined her... but didnt, despite lamenting dat i m so outta touch wif e clubbing scene! juz name me any club n i 'd admit i havent been there! the party animal inside hasnt really died... but i m so not releasing it into the open.

this song s 4 the in-the-valley-me. introduced 2 us at ST retreat by S.. (oh.. i have alot of "S" in my entries! hmmm... hope i can rem who dis S is... lol!) cheers, evan!

MOUNTAIN of GOD
I thought that I was all alone,
broken and afraid,
but you were there with me,
you were there with me.
And I didn't even knowI had lost my way,
but you were there with me,
yes, you were there with me.
Till you opened up my eyes I never knew,
that I couldn't ever make it without you.
Chorus:
Even though the journey's long,
and I know the road is hard.
Well the one who's gone before me,
He will help me carry on.
And after all that I've been through,
now I realize the truth
that I must go through the valley
to stand upon the Mountain of God.

As I travel on the road,
you have led me down,
you are here with me,
yes, you are here with me.
And I have need for nothing more
Oh, now that I have found
that you are here with me,
yes, you are here with me.
I confess from time to time I lose my way,
but you were always there to bring me back again.
~chorus~
Bridge:Sometimes I think of where it is I've come from,
And the things I've left behind.
Well, of all I've had,what I posess,
they can't quite compare,
with what's in front of me,
with what's in front of me.
~chorus~

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. - Heb 12:1
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. - Phil 3:14
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Cor 5:17

No comments: