Friday, November 04, 2005

blanche's sms

A really cool sms prayer from Blanche at 1154pm… have to perserve it 4 blog posterity.

Father Lord, thank You for blessing me with such a great fren and dgl in evan. Father I pray on this special day that You bless her and her family throughout her days. Father, continuing to be faithful… Draw her close to You, and may Your grace and mercy flow through her like living waters. Father I pray tt You never cease to reveal Yourself to her - tt Your love is deeper than any ocean, wider than any sky, brighter than the sunshine and yet softer than a sigh…
Father may You fill her cup as You renew her every second and as she runs by faith, to be a child after Your heart so that all who see may know and hear Your Name… Watch over her, so that Your ministry may bear fruit, Father. In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
Happy birthday midarling! (: may His presence continually dwell in your life, always! *hugs*

I called her while she was sms-ing me and she rejected my call… her response? nature’s call n she needed to send this b4 it is over…! Haha… dat’s Blanche 4 u!

Darling, u r such a delight; a wonderful encouragement to me! u never fail to cheer me up!

No comments: