Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Selamat Hari Lahir (fr dad)
Maligayang Kaarawan (dun ask me wat language/dialect this is... LJ fr Philippines sms-ed me this!)
Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat Vui Ve

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Psalm 90
Lord, You have been our dwelling place for generations...
from everlasting to everlasting You are God.
You have set our iniquities before You, our secret sins in the light of Your presence.
The length of our days is seventy years -
or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.
Teach us to number our days aright,
that we may gain a heart of widsom.
Satisfy us in the morning with YOur unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
May Your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendour to their children.
may the favour of the Lord our God rest upon us;
establish the work of our hands for us
-
yes, establish the work of our hands.

....
Prayer

Lord, i need You more than i know... show me
i love You less than i should... draw me
i revere You less than You deserve... bend me

No comments: