Thursday, November 17, 2005

stairway to heaven n LOST

ah... finally over! now i get the TV back! finally can watch my CSI again! (this week's was disappointing tho... dun like CSI Miami!)
woe was me when i turned to this show (Stairway to Heaven) when it was advert-time on channel 5 n got my mom hooked. so since 5 weeks back, mon n tues... it's this Korean series... i dun watch but hear it (wat can i do? the TV's on n my table is in the hall!)... n the ending hit me... think the guy was saying something like "with you here is heaven..." (direct translation) reminded me of the ending of a poem...n i must blog it to get it out of my system...!

"Even if it is just for a moment
To me, with you, anywhere is heaven."

---



never really got to watch this.. but wadever snippets i caught... i thot this a good show. every9one has issues, has a past... u get pulled out of your "life" to be haunted by your past, 2 deal wif your ghosts, 2 work things out within your soul n find resolution... kinda cool. we all need that dun we? to get LOST to FIND ourselves.

wat i really cannot stomach is the fact that the actors DUN get any thinner....!!! especially the ones who desperately need to shed some pounds! i like Tom Hanks who really lost weight acting some castaway in dunno wat movie... we all can see a few weeks on Survivor n the contestants become leaner... more desperate... these pp on LOST?? nope...! sigh...

anyway, Y this has found its way onto my blog entry was last week's quib

Kid: why are you folding clothes?
Girl: cos i'm anal?

juz got me laughing...! (i called them kid n girl cos i dunno their reel names!)

how would u define "anal"? thot abt it, asked ard.. dun seem to get a good answer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder. Yes, I should not & will not allow my past & others'past to affect my FUTURE.

Becos we have a FUTURE.... in Christ.

Anonymous said...

One extra method in favor of promoting your webpage is posting comments on different directories with your website link. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-v-moskve/82-stroitelstvo-v-moskve.html]купить квартиру с ремонтом[/url]