Thursday, November 03, 2005

more celebration~


i m temporarily deaf...! haha... after the Ou De Yang's concert, i turned on my MP3... and was wondering how come it wasn't playing despite the green light s on... turned out that it was! i had to turn up the volume like 5 notches higher to even hear something!!! man..! here's 4 standing so near the stage n the speakers lor... now ears spolit!

Ocean was good... oso got to see n hear Joi (Cai Chunjia), superstar Weilian, other finalists: derek(weijian), xinhui. all under same label - Music Street, Play Music. was good!!! man... thot i can put Ocean away after the concert... but i guess i like him more now. He was a bit too nervous, had limited vocab (poor skills in answering questions)but he was real n vulnerable.

(look at the crowd! 8000 pp)
had a gr8 time today... was like a kid, grinning ear to ear...! i enjoyed myself doing all these silly and juvenile things- queuing like real "fen si"(fans!), lying on the poncho reading the book under the umbrella, standing right in front at the railings and trying to dodge photographers n the news cameras... (the primary sch kids i let stand in front of me were useless as body shields!) was so so fun!!! haha...

Thanks, Shirley 4 ur company n the heart-shaped necklace! thanks for coming wif me early to queue(thank goodness we came at 3 plus instead of my intended 130!!! i dunno wat i was thinking!!!) noe it was hot and tiring... sit in hot sun, then stand so long... n my screams! haha... n being pushed by pp... i'm sure u had regretted at some point in time... but thanks 4 going thru all this wif me!

my cake... n tea - a special concoction 4 me (in the background. think my aunty made it. i think.).

simple celebration at home... mom's cooking...!

yes yes... go ahead n count the candles...! 26! yeah!

No comments: