Thursday, November 03, 2005

party week: since monday...


thanks, Lily, despite me saying "dun tell them, dun do anything ah...!!!"
Mumei, was touched u remembered wat my fav cake was!


man... i had gone down 3 kgs for the past 3 months... now i m getting it all back in juz 3 days!!

Eileen, u were really sweet. enjoyed d time wif u! rem ur promise...

it's calories galore! n i'm not even uploading the food pics!

yeah... all d food! chicken n lots of chicken, seafood, tom yam, pasta, cheese, mee sua...

wat i realised: i got really buay pai seh frens who can really sing!!! thanks 4 singing "Happy Birthday" loudly n clapping in public hence subjecting me to embarrassment! it's sadistic to enjoy seeing me squirm n blush, ya noe! i applaud ur courage, be it singing tog in a group or alone... thanks 4 making this so special 4 me n showering me wif ur love!

Plum blossoms sweetie, ur act topped the embarrass-factor charts! man...! the lead singer juz totally put me in the spot lor... got me on stage! i would've died if he made me sing! haha... but thanks 4 being wif me. u noe i love u n dis is v v impt 2 me - i'll leave u to settle wif HIM... but pls... do talk ok?

YT n the "yap" sensitive gal... thank you for loving me...! yap! i had wanted more time... din manage to tell u some stuff...!! like abt u gals... haha...! shudder..! yap, next time dun give me so many lists of 3 things 2 share...! next time let's take more pics!! u gals bring out the poser in me! haha...! in months' time... yap! onz! (we need 2 put u thru systematic desensitization!)

sorry xueli, 4 d whole load of miscomms n "mis-guesses"... u haf been nothing but sweet. thanks! shd ve met u gals 4 lunch today... next time let's not depend on sms-es huh...

now some of d presents:

thanks hui! dat's realli sweet... u effectively made me look so juvenile... which... i m but have been trying my utmost best 2 hide!!!

shirong n ah li, i used ur prez liao... ran yesterday... timed my pick-ups and splits... good watch! thanks for meeting up... n hearing wat i haf to say! hope we'll commit 2 our growth...

yeah yeah...! got my easel!!! Cyn want ed 2 gif me last year... said 2 wait n c if this 'fad' lasts till next b'day... we both were shocked it's been a year! wow! time flies! thanks Cyn...!! next monday night ah...round 2!! ur turn, gal!

thanks Blanche, Charlene, Christelle, Jietong, Ivy, Joanne, Weizhen...! u r so precious...! love the moments we have had... n this is (using the same words i said when i opened ur present) so terrible!! haha...! yeah yeah!!! LOVE Y'ALL

everyone, thanks 4 all ur sms wishes... thanks for remembering!!! especially LJ n Glo in Philippines!!! so touched u guys remembered!! thanks!

ah... late!!! got to run! shirley n ocean's waiting...! haha... con't later....

No comments: