Wednesday, September 13, 2006

2.41am
i have so much to blog... but but... haiz... the words r not flowing! shall attempt later...

2.44am
to LJ or not to LJ? to multiply or not to multiply?
i really want 2 leh...but m really not keen to hold so many accounts la... sianz. Y cant my friends juz b simple n keep everything on the public domain? Y haf diff levels of privacy? of course i wanna kip in touch wif wats up in ur life... but why cant things b simpler?
think wat i want to blog abt comes in spurts... my brain's like a car breaking down... moves a bit... stalls... driver starts up the engine... jerks forward... stalls...

2.57am
i miss driving. i really do want to drive... i wanna car!

3.03am
i'm tired.
y m i staying up? cos i have unfinished business for the nite. juz aint happy abt not getting stuff done b4 hitting the sack.

3.05am
learnt so much thes few dayz... it's amazing how God teaches me something or shows me something...then confirm it thru some1 else! eg the sem speaker, (B) sharing what God has shown her, the book i m led 2 read... i juz wrote in my journal some dayz back asking God to confirm d stuff He has told me. n, He has been! n i m expecting more signs

attending LEADER FORMATION seminar all day mon-wed. learnt alot. got alot of thinking n reflecting to do. many many questions (dat shant b posted here). m kinda surprised n comforted by my good (godly) attitude! (haha), dat i m not discouraged or frustrated. must b God answering your prayers, guys! thanks!!! kisses!

3.11am
aarrrggghh! i juz found out i m so totally broke! no wonder my card cannot get thru! my cheque 4 $71.82 even bounced! n the bank charged me $40 for a bounced cheque! seriously, y does the bank charge me 4 d money dey noe i DUN HAF?! btw, i lost my easilink... AGAIN... 2x in a month! wat a record! d last time was eons ago! it never rains but pours huh.

3.17am
went 2 SUNTEC today... man...! was made to walk thru Msq, Millenia n almost 1/2 round d place lah! m pissed so called jo on the hp to rant while i walked... n cont 2 wen we met. jo got sucha kick out of it. i juz cant believe such lousy human traffic directions lah. they so efficient in road traffic, security control n all... it's kiasuism at its best! *applause* almost swore off coming to suntec in the near future... but after a whole night there n there's practically no1 ard, i might juz come back 4 d quietness during this World Bank n IMF meetings! the bars n eateries ard oso not happening liao! hah. juz recalled i noe some1 working at world bank! ooooohh...

met Ben n Jo...wasnt expecting to stay out long much less even reach home after midnight. (anyway had to back track to look 4 my easilink). wasnt expecting 2 take so long to decide on where to eat... then watch them agonize over wat to eat. was ok la.

4.20am
thankful Jo accompanied me 2 look 4 my easilink. company makes detours bearable, even memorable. (locked doors n walking looking up at millenia)

realised oso dat i didnt subject myself 2 d usual self-battering i wld've in the past. after i gave vent 2 - as joanne pointed out - a smiley "angst" (which was a short while), i was ok. im surprise la... usually takes a long while 4 me 2 get over my own tirade

oh, had a stye for 2-n-a-half dayz. gone now. (haha.. so random... but must blog cos my journal's not so frivolous... =p)

another random one-
last sun, SL asked me wen can go vietnam wif her... YY offered mom n i 2 return air tics 2 bangkok... but NMNT *shrug*

1-liners on lessons learnt (well, u noe e verses so shant type out) :
whatever is in your heart will come out in your hands(actions).
b watchful. dun let weeds overrun the ground of your heart.
dat requires discipline, obedience
tongue, anger. bridle it... or let it set u on fire.

okay *yawns* ttfn(tata for now)

No comments: