Friday, September 15, 2006

G.L.A.D

i wanted to call it a day n not come online... but tonight got stuff MUST blog! it's GLAD - Group Leader Appreciation Day.
was surprised 2 c my M5 guys whom i ve not seen 4 quite sometime! 2 read the card dey wrote... i almost forgot all d heartaches dey gave me over these past 4 years! hee...

my gals wore pink today! n i stupidly din make the connection! Jo, WT, Shee, (B), xTelle, krys... i was even commenting "how come every1 is wearing pink today?" without suspecting some form of conspiracy! i must have turned innocent again! lol. then again, in my defence, i must say, S n LF n a nursing student, von n i were oso wearing pink lor... dat makes 11 pink pp! so i juz tot: "YAY! today's pink day!" n dat made me really happy!

realised (in retrospect) dat i ve grown... changed my ministry attitude... not looking 2 man 4 applause/affirmation as desperately as i used 2... in the past GLADs, i would b thinking - wat will my disciples do? etc... but today, i was...well, nonchalant! din even suspect or detect their ploys

anyway, the MAIN thing i wanna blog abt was the song d gals sang to me. was an across 3 years item. was sidesplitting la!
I love You Jesus deep down in my heart.... (along with the giggly wiggly butt action!)
then 2nd verse - I love you, DARLING....(then they do the "guns" action at me. quite stylo. lol)
aiyoh! was sooooo touched dat they were willing to subject themselves to such embarrassment juz cos i'd get such a kick outta this! was trying to stifle my giggles on the bus wen i think back on tonight. such a waste dun have camera or vid cam to catch the item n capture all of us donned in pink!

n of course.. the side HIGHLIGHT is the cards i got! (haha... sorry it's not d pressies...) i love WORDS! med pp quite eloquent wen it comes to writing. will read them over n over n over n over again!

WT juz told me (over msn) : "if tt day u didnt call me aftr tt lab session, i might not hv had committed to c____" wah!!!
i recall calling out her name, waving n saying hi... as she past my bench. wow... the power of remembering names n greeting pp!
dun underestimate the POWER OF THE WAVE! lol

No comments: