Saturday, September 30, 2006

thurs
it's amazing... blogged i need company to go beach - 陪我去吹吹风 and turned out the very next night, SL brought me there... i didnt even plan dat... n we had a good time catching up. it s been so long since we tokked. n y i did even call n met up was cos of how God filled me up at the sem.

it was juz thru the song - You are so beautiful. n i felt God asking me whether i would show the people i encounter n minister to what God has been showing me - that they are beautiful; that God loves them so much. i cant help but see the glory and beauty that God has packed into them. yes besides seeing flaws and weaknesses, chips, the flesh n all it's evil, wounds and scars... it was a challenge, an invite... to love and to choose to see as God does... these past 2 dayz i was so drained and so "juz abt to give up". i had felt dat whatever i did was juz not enuf n the perennial question popped up again - is this worth it? so it was again with great embarrassment that i was reduced to tears (the previous night i was crying non-stop too!) during the song "You are so beautiful".. dat not only had i saw myself thru God's eyes, i was filled with the desire and strength to again see others thru His eyes.

n so, SL... looking at her, m reminded dat whatever failures and all, despite our faithlessness, God who is faithful is always there. m i m amazed at His love for her. it is so unconditional... n dat love dat i saw... beckons me to encourage, to exhort, to love her as He did.

T_T

---
ministry is not about giving to others as much as God using it to mold his likeness into me... to cause me to see as He sees, love as He loves, feel as He feels. it is His masterful way of using others to help me as i, too, help them, on this journey to be more and more like Him.

i ve been changed. much. i blogged/shared b4 dat it is THE most exciting thing to have front row seats to witness God at work. n it is amazing juz seeing Him at work in me. i wanted to see/experience 1sthand, close up. yeah there i have it!
---

fri
it was really good finally catching up wif FL over lunch. after so many postponements (cos meetings last min work responsibilities etc), missing each other n all... FL, my hero! she helped me clear the comm room at the end of her long meeting day! saved me from my hesitation and indecision! yay yay! applause!

sorry ev, too tired to hang out at ECP. amazing how i needed pp wif me at the beach n suddenly got 2 in consec days! another time, gal.

No comments: