Saturday, September 09, 2006

3x 40min

it's been a crazy few dayz!

wed was stressful.
did a team Birkman. got the results and review. got lots to think mull over. and.. the biggest stress question i had was... now dat i noe this, how do we go fr here? how do i lead?
my brain was messy/chaotic. bad sign. too many things to do! so many pp to meet...finally nailed my schedule down a bit. gives me a bit more stability and order. haha.

thurs:
had a long long day! din expect M2 DG to go way long. tokked abt priorities. was juz reflecting on my priorities earlier in the day (in the toilet!) my priorities were pretty non-mainstream...
then had a gr8 time wif Ning n Leen (DVD, food, stay-over thingy) would ve been way better if i had organised it on fri... but yeah... i have funny logic (fuzzy logic - muahaha). De-lovely is a gr8 movie! something u wont mind watching a few times over! n dat z wat they did cos i reached 40min after they started. so we watched it the 1st hour of the show again after it ended. then watched 2become1. pretty educational...then tokked the whole night!

then pia my teaching notes n ppt at dawn.
was a disaster IMO(in my opinion) but they(director n some new staff) said good leh. i realised i dun really take into account when pp say i did well one.. think i abit previcarious! i din tihnk i did ok n dat s the bottomline. think i din really understand the lesson notes n purpose well enuf... it's such a loaded question dat s juz as much i can do for 60 min mah. so yeah. haha.. can u imagine? 60 min lessons stretched to 2 hours?! n it's really not my doing! HP didnt mind us going on! the questions came relentlessly! some pitied me cos they say i kena bombed/shelled/blasted. i din really feel the heat tho... maybe thermometer down. juz tried to answer best as i can. then leave it to God lor. i like this kind of class better than another dat doesnt ask.

hence was late for lunch appt by 40 min! Paul was mad - "is it me? u wont do dat if u were meeting PM right? i noe saving the whole or evangelising the ibans is more impt but can do dun do dis to me again? tell me if u dun wan to meet me, u dun need to resort to this ok?" for goodness' sake la, Paul. i was trying not 2 get fed up wif him cos it's my fault 2 begin wif. the tiredness n lack of sleep was getting 2 me too.

then M5 guys were late for DG... then DN was 40 min late meeting me. i was so falling asleep... couldnt hold up... TCC coffee din work. i think i snored at NLB while waiting, then nod off uncontrollably at city hall reading my book.

went home finally at 10pm. sis wanted to pack her stuff in our room. got awoken by her at least 4 times! n mind u, i m dead tired, n i m a heavy sleeper. so waking me up wen i crash was no easy feat. so by 1am i was so awoken n bothered dat i wanted to get up n do some work but wisely decided my body cannot take it. went back 2 sleep after screaming at her. (!)

glad the weekend is here. shall unwind n keep hold my peace. man... GTG out again.

akan datang - politically charged entries...

No comments: