Monday, September 25, 2006

tokked 2 jo the whole night again. settled lots of backlog stuff i din noe existed (but thanks to d outburst over the card thingy). i m so insensitive, prideful, carnal, dim-witted, half brained. sigh. n never used "par" as much till today. so golf like. man, instead of talking on the phone i could have been watching the PGA tour like how i sometimes do.lol. but well, this is way better. i'm a masochist! blogged abt it here cos i dun think i'll get to my journal soon enuf... so yeah... this is like note to self so i'd kinda rem.

time 4 bed. sigh... i gotta work at getting my sleep cycle back or else this whole week's gonna b flushed down the bowl!

God, i'm so un-Christ-like. Help me hor... pls... on my own i CMI leh... floundering here. it s juz amazing how You dare to risk ur precious ones wif me. well, guess cos U r this BIG... so... everything s in ur control. ok.. i rest in Ur peace as i labour in Ur strength. help me use this day well.

No comments: