Sunday, September 03, 2006

so feeling under the weather... m so tempted to change the blogskin... went surfing for it... but, but...
liked a very pink one... angel motif... but it's too diabetic for my current mood... the other one i deliberated on was more reflective of my "under the weather mood"... dunno... may change later.

had lunch wif yeep. was the most "life saving" act i did this week... felt so much more revived. she 1) agreed i was pathetic. LOL ( i seriously m still hitting myself over my head on y i m STILL this pathetic!) 2) told me: i'm not back at square one... i've grown. 3) exhorted me - it's nice 2 b humbled isnt it? be humbled not discouraged.

the other life saving (or rather mood saving) act i did was 2 have my first ever proper pedicure last monday. made me happy. really needed such pick-me-ups in view of current sucky bout.

came back n napped for 6 hours! now head aching bad. groggy n all. wonder if it s possible to get some sleep b4 the work week starts.

mood forecast - overcast, might turn stormy.

No comments: