Friday, September 22, 2006

my gosh! i m totally insomniac! din sleep a wink since waking up 40 hours ago... n i m still not sleepy! how long more b4 i crash?? man... this is so not helping my silly ear nose throat thingy... n diarrhoea! today it was BAD! so glad i hadnt really had proper chance to eat lunch. watever cake somehow juz barely forestalled my stomach fr having a coup! but dinner got me running to the toilet 3 x! whoa my *peep* hurts man!

anyway today was a totally long day. RFG, then EFG, then some alignment briefing, Gen12ii updates, meta stuff......... got me a little fed up dey ran overtime. settled some retreat log then rushed 2 catch the infrequent bus svc down to NUS. was praying hard dat God'll help me thru d day cos was feeling sleepy n under the weather. felt like my heart pounded on my ears. man.. the swelling increased. my balance was a little affected. n my gastric was working up.had M1 DG... we celebrated (B)'s bday n Gl joined us 1st time... was surprised she asked how much the BS material costs n paid up! means she s joining us! haha... was kinda worried cos she was a little quiet for my liking n looked a bit uneasy while the other gals, guys n i juz raved all around her. DG was LLLOOOONNNNGGG... tokked on wif Shee till 5 plus... was really good... she is really open n teachable. m surprised at my stamina. still m shocked i m going strong now! waited to haf meeting wif krys. her lect juz turned into long MBBS briefing... why do they even use the word "briefing"? wat a misnomer! haiz.

finally left without meeting cos ah Li n F waiting. super late cos jam. had a good time. it turned into support raising meeting. haha. thank God! then went down after 10pm to Lou's granddad's wake. was really feeling the strain n tiredness. was wondering how much i can push myself. somehow i noe, i got it in me to run at least a 2.4k. it thrills me to push my limits, see how much more i can take. apparently...
anyway it seems like a routine now to reach home juz slightly b4 i turn into a pumpkin.

i really need to get some sleep... cant sleep leh. shucks. tmr till sun is the min retreat. cannot lah... i cant crash then. SOS!

God, come n meet us in this retreat. have Your way. we want You. we are Yours. RENEW us.

No comments: