Wednesday, September 20, 2006

overview: staff meetings(!), then check-out, then chat wif von n trainees, went queensway, then to the doc's.

painful diarrhoea today. sigh. went to the 'crying' room during meeting 2 rest. Za n darling were there. looking at them fr where i laid.. it dawned on me how we've aged! (beautifully dat is!) they've grown more nu ren! esp my darling! so glad her hair's longer these dayz... she look beautiful these 2 TPs. yeah! (hmm... a thot juz crossed my mind.. does she have someone new in her life?? man... i should've asked! lol ) i'm amazed these 2 dear batchmates whom i havent hanged out much wif since we grad actually remembered wat my fav flowers r! (krys had sms-ed 2 ask them 4 GLAD) wow-dey actually can rem, wow-krys actually took d trouble. but she finally got me these

(sianz cannot load photos!! argh... shall do it another time)

at staff meeting break, my colleagues scared me into realising i need to start training EVERYDAY. it's way late liao! they say i must be running at least 6k everyday to make it. sigh... darling n i juz shake head. it's impossible! n i've only been running 2 dayz out of my 4 day-weekend. glad i planned to run round GC in the evening. shall b disciplined.

my running shoes gave way again. both soles which were superglued half came apart. cannot run another 10k in them. time 2 get new ones...went queensway at night. the much desired Nike wms Shox Revive is finally mine! yippee!

the old ones had 4 digits of mileage on them... no kidding... really saluate their long service! everytime i wear them, someone will ask, new shoes? i m like? huh? so old, cant u c?! lol.

i love 20th of every month... dat's wen my bank acc moves fr single digits to more digits! hee.

my 1st b'day pressie 4 this year: sonic7 called 2 tell me he got me something i can consider as a bday gift. dats early! thanks but sorry i really dun have time to mit this week!

went 2 doc's 2 get my long-postponed flu vaccine. n oso cos there's a rather alarming clicking sound in my ear when i run. doc says it's cos my nose... my allergies working up again. my ears, nose n throat pretty bad. sianz... dun c doc dun even noe i sick. i din even feel it. Dr say i've gotten so used to my allergic reactions i dun even notice anymore. he prescribed more meds 4 me.. i dun wan. told him if i need i still can get fr him or any other docs coming 4 the spiritual retreat over the weekend.

realised this.. i dun take leave i dun fall sick. last time i was pretty sick (for weeks!) after my weeklong leave at cameron. now 2 dayz leave, my nose runs like a river... everything is affected. ear nose throat all connected. sigh.

reading this christian novel. pretty fine. got this riddle inside:
what falls but never breaks? what breaks but never falls?

can u get it? stay tuned for the answer!

No comments: