Monday, September 11, 2006

how handicapped i feel wen MSN is down! man... it really is a HUGE part of my everyday work and social communication with students and friends! come back on soon k?

m reminded 2 'check heart' at Leader Formation Seminar today. m glad finally have taken leave! need dat time to spend wif God. (juz dis little each day is not enough.. need extended. i'm troublesome, ya noe! hee)

n learnt today dat i've grown indeed! my attitude towards hearing the "impending S inevitable" (haha... i call it however i like!) at this aft's "TIME-OUT"... the restful surrenderedness, the recognition dat beyond management failures, men's reluctance, seemingly "coincidences", is God's invisible hand at work, not juz in the min, but also in my life, molding my character, my skills... yep.. all my whining and frustrated venting... despite dat, underneath dat, hidden fr the naked eye - metamorphosis!

next lesson to nail - HOW TO SAY "NO"
(dat one i fail alot of times liao! sigh... latest failure... today! sorry N & X... it's easy for u to suggest all the harsh stuff... but i cant bring myself to...!)

No comments: