Monday, September 25, 2006

back fr retreat. was good. Praise God. tahan-ed the lack of sleep pretty well till last night where i decided to sleep instead of staying up. Thank God for strength. had a lot of take back lessons. alot to chew on. realised i really dun like inane, purposeless stuff.

talked to Pat... he touched on something i tot was so relevant. He said dat blogs give readers a false sense of knowing a person cos it juz reveals the blogging "voice" of dat person which can b easily 2 b mistaken as who "all of" this person is. it is juz one aspect that others may juz take it as a "whole".

called for cab after checking out.. was the only one to doing check out so no more cars, peeps. NO CABS wanted to take the call!!! held on for 7 mins n they had to keep saying no cabs responded. of course la... no cab driver wants to drive all the way to changi some ulu "hill" for a SHORT trip.. not even for the extra booking fees. there was no way i could carry d fan, guit, my bag n a box 10min downhill. so i called my frenz!!

XL came to my rescue! thank u gal...! n JB too. she said my timing was perfect. she juz reached home so she could come. Thank You God 4 providing!

went jogging... but din feel like it. mind was occupied thinking abt the past few dayz n what i realised a few things. the biggest hurts come from pp whom i trusted most. the closest such that their shots hit home n even barrel thru me thus making a bigger exit hole in my back.

came back n Kiss of the Dragon was on... caught this scene where the lady lying on the hospital bed was telling Jet Li:
you are the person i trust. you are the only person i trusted my whole life. i trusted you.
i actually teared. wah i m dat touchy huh. turns out i havent resolved it on my "jog-turned-walk"

SI finals. i really do like Jon leong! (even tho i think hady is fantastic too!) i noe a jonathan whom reminds me of jon leong n i told him dat. haha... he didnt refute wat i said but confessed dat he totally cannot hold a tune unlike Jon (so yeah... he even agrees they look alike). well, nvm la. jon, u r gr8 enuf anyway.

here's a few songs dat jon sang dat was way memorable.
Snow Petrol's Chasing Cars (Grey's Anat)... lyrics reflect wat my inner voice is saying i guess.



Police's "Everything she does is magic" brought a smile to my face when i heard jon sing it. cos this song reminded me of _ n it makes me happy to think abt how it felt dat way.

No comments: